- Get Georgia Reading
- Talk With Me Baby
- GELDS (Georgia Early Learning and Development Standard)
The GELDS support the growth of the whole child, birth to five. The GELDS is a framework for learning and indicates the continuum of skills, behaviors, and concepts that children develop throughout this period.
The five domains include:
- Physical Development and Motor Skills (PDM)
- Social Emotional Development (SED)
- Approaches to Play and Learning (APL)
- Communication, Language and Literacy (CLL)
- Cognitive Development and General Knowledge (CD)
Click on the links below to familiarize yourself with age-appropriate skills one can expect to see.
Additional resources will be added. Please check back soon.